I use many other methods other than music. One is I love to
read. Reading gets my mind of the things and lets me go somewhere else without
actually leaving my house. It lets me realize that someone somewhere is having
the same problem I am, and there is a way to fix it. I just have to find it.
Sometimes it helps me find a solution to what’s bothering me. Taking a break
from it and going back to it later you can find things that you missed the
first time. Other times I’ll go for a walk. I usually take my brother with me
so I have someone to talk to and it makes time go faster. We will walk downtown
and find our friends. Other times we will go find a stream or river. We just sit
there talking and listening to the water running down stream. If we think to
take our fishing poles we fish too but that doesn’t happen too often. We don’t like
having to take the fish off the hook because it can be difficult with them
moving around and being slimy. Those are a few other ways I relieve stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment